I'll be reopening commissions once I finish the ones I have on my to-do list.
For The Love Of Games (Winners Announced).The Winners.
For The Love Of Games Competition.
You guys create the art, I will animate the winning piece + Prizes!.
Deus Ex HR/MD.
Universe created by the Square/Montreal team, so that is Human Revolution/The Fall/Mankind Divided and everything relating to those games.
(Any game in the main series).
(1-2 + Episodes)
(New World Order + The Old Blood).
Your art piece animated by me.
6 Months Premium Membership/A piece of Merchandise of roughly the same value (£20) from the game theme of your choice.
My personally bound Deus Ex Art book if desired (no it's not perfect but : P ).
A journal feature from Null-Entity &
1. Post these rules.
2. Post 8 facts about your character.
3. Tag 8 other characters.
4. Post their names along with their creators' avatars.
I was tagged by
OC: Evarist Barandt
1. Evarist Barandt is not his real name. He was born in Starkhaven as Ethan Rowen, son of equerry Jonathan Rowen. He is the eldest of the four sons. His family believes that he ran away from home and now is probably dead.
2. He kidnapped his newborn daughter to keep her. Convinced by his friend, he decided to save his child from the fate of bastard child born in noble family. He was only 17 years old then.
3. He speaks elvish just as fluently as well educated Dalish elves. He learned it from his dalish friend Dimmalathan. While for dalish clans their language is sacred and is not allowed to be passed to strangers, Dimmalathan, dalish outcast, believes that language not spoken and not taught dies forgotten.
4. Evarist is obsessed with his daily workout routine. The truth is it not only keeps him in great shape but helps him to control his lyrium addiction.
5. He fought during battle of Denerim. Assigned with few other Templars to keep an eye on the circle mages that were aiding Marika Cousland, he ended up fighting by their side.
6. His high resistance to magic was probably triggered when he was tortured as a teenager. Each time he was close to death, a mage was healing him so the torture could continue. Finally his body started to reject the healing. Irony is that while resistant to magic Evarist is very prone to effects of lyrium usage, mostly those negative ones.
7. He keeps his feelings and emotions leashed. When facing the dilemma he will most likely use cold calculation to solve it. Even if his motivation is emotional his actions will always be calculated.
8. Handsome and he knows it.
Get FREE Worldwide Shipping + 15% Off New Carry-All Pouches when order from my Society6 Store. Please note that this promotion is NOT automatically available on the Store, the promotion is only available once someone clicks on the link that I share with them.
Promotion expires March 6, 2016 at Midnight Pacific Time. *Free Shipping offer excludes Framed Prints and Canvas Prints